The International Committee of Tourism Film Festivals (CIFFT) was created in 1989 in Vienna to reward excellence in the Travel Video Marketing industry.
Since 1989, CIFFT's mission is to reward excellence in Travel video Marketing through a unique and exclusive competition - The Grand Prix CIFFT Circuit.
The circuit brings together the World's Best Tourism Film Festivals in four continents, making this competition the most prestigious awards and recognition initiative for the Travel Video Marketing.
In partnership with our endorsers - UNWTO (World Tourism Organization), ETC (European Travel Commission, CTO (Caribbean Tourism Organization), and CATA (Centro America Tourism Association) – CIFFT works to encourage tourism destinations to achieve the excellence in promoting their products, services, and locations using video.
The most prestigious awards initiative for the Travel Video Marketing Industry.
CIFFT wants to become one of the most important contributors in consolidating every countries destination image as a high-quality travel video marketing destination. Putting together the World’s Best Tourism Film Festivals, CIFFT will be increasingly influential and recognized by the media, tour operators, production companies, advertising agencies, and local, regional, and national Tourism Organizations. When professionals want to know what really works in Travel Video Marketing and what are the trends for the future regarding the promotion of destinations through video, they will refer to the CIFFT.
CIFFT promotes the creativity and economic development of the Travel Video Marketing Industry, by:
- Putting together in an exclusive circuit competition the World’s Best Tourism Film Festivals;
- Recognizing and rewarding excellence in the Travel Video Marketing Industry;
- Supporting its members to adopt the same recognition standards in their competitions;
- Encouraging Tourism Destinations to achieve excellence in promoting their attractions using video;
- Drawing the attention of the media, tour operators, producers, NTOs, and the general public to the importance of Travel Video Marketing, whether in promoting a destination or a tourist product or service;
CIFFT | People's Choice Award
Exclusive competition for CIFFT Circuit Package applicants