terres Catalunya – International Eco & Travel Film Festival
- Location: Tortosa/Spain
- Date: 2nd to 5th May 2018
Although in some places in Spain touristic audiovisual film screenings are organized, terres has been a pioneer in Spain in creating an integral model of platform (festival, congress and parallel activities) around the audiovisual communication of the travel experience.
• It addresses a double public: professional and generalistic.
• On the one hand, tourism professionals and the audiovisual industry and marketing.
• On the other, it aims to offer an attractive framework for all those who are passionate about the experience of travelling. In the first edition we’ve had the support of the universities, the administrations, the companies and the stakeholders of the main sectors involved (tourism and audiovisual).
• The festival has received the UE distinction EFFE for the years 2017-2018 for its vocation of territorial structure and the promotion of creativity.
C. Jaume I, n.44, ent. 2ª
43870 AMPOSTA (ESPAÑA)
|Phone:||+34 977 702 074|