International Committee of Tourism Film Festivals.
Top-notch Benchmarking Platform.
Created in 1989, the International Committee of Tourism Film Festivals (CIFFT) brings together international corporate and tourism film festivals at the most prestigious award and recognition initiative for tourism ads, promotional, and social media videos - the CIFFT Circuit.
The competition will define the World's Best Tourism Films of the year, awarded at the exclusive World Tourism Film Awards, a memorable ceremony that celebrates the most effective tourism videos and the creative talents behind them. Receiving the most important award in the Travel Video Marketing Industry is synonymous with prestige, recognition, and visibility.
CIFFT works to encourage tourism brands to achieve excellence in promoting their destinations, products and services using video, with the support of its endorsers World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), European Travel Commission (ETC), Central America Tourism Agency (CATA), Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO), Skal International, and in partnership with the Tourism and Society Think Tank (TSTT).
The most prestigious awards initiative
for the Travel Video Marketing Industry.
CIFFT expects to become one of the most important contributors in driving innovation and creativity in tourism communication, helping tourism brands, destinations, products and services to achieve a high-quality and award-winning travel video marketing strategy. Along with the World’s Best Tourism Film Festivals, CIFFT intends to be increasingly influential and recognized by the Tourism Industry and Media as a reference in tourism promotion through video.
CIFFT promotes the creativity and economic development of the Travel Video Marketing Industry, by:
- Putting together in an exclusive circuit competition the World’s Best Tourism Film Festivals;
- Recognizing and rewarding excellence in the Travel Video Marketing Industry;
- Supporting its members to adopt the same recognition standards in their competitions;
- Encouraging Tourism Industry to achieve excellence in promoting their attractions using video;
- Drawing the attention of the media, tour operators, producers, Tourism Boards, and the general public to the importance of Travel Video Marketing, whether in promoting a destination or a tourist product or service;