Dalmatia Storytelling Destination (Series)
WATCH THE VIDEO
TOURISM DESTINATIONS REGIONS Promotional Film
In every corner of our region, under every pebble, there is a story that has yet to be discovered. The mission of the Dalmatian storytelling destination project is to discover these stories and present the Split Dalmatian County as an authentic, historical, adventurous, colorful, full of life, Croatian, inspiring and full of untold stories destination.
The series consists of 14 videos:
1) Welcome to Vitturi Castle
2) Archeological Museum in Split – The Past Is Never Dead
3) Museum of the City of Split – Meet The Father of Croatian Literature
4) Croatian Maritime Museum
5) Trilj – The Story Of Valeria and Lucius
6) Klis – The Fortress of Mighty Heroes
7) The Meštrović Gallery – Art Beyond Time and Space
8) Roko and Cicibela – The Story of Never Ending Love
9) Mila Gojsalić and The Proud Legacy of Gata
10) Sinj – The City of Honorable Past
11) Imotski – Open Your Heart and Hear the Tale
12) There’s No Town Like the Town of Split
13) Hvar – Rich Flavours and a Piece of History
14) Trogir – The City of Unforgettable Moments
|Tourist Board of Split-Dalmatia County|
Goals of the film
Dalmatia Storytelling Destination is a series of 14 videos (length between 60-75 seconds).
Videos are created in collaboration with museums and Live costume interpreters. Real people, no actors. Each video presents a micro-destination through a revived historical figure whose story you can experience while in the destination via interpretation tours that are commercially available.
The videos are aiming at foreign visitors to whom we want to portrait our region as full of authentic experiences and stories.