German Summer Cities
Country | Germany
Production Type | Promotional Films
Client | German National Tourist Board
Production Company | k22 Film & Entertainment
Agency | k22 Film & Entertainment
The video, which almost exclusively features ‘randomly’ cast protagonists, shows a summer’s day in Germany and activities that reflect the themes Romantic Germany, Urban city, Holidays by the water, Places of interest and Arts & culture. The film captures the mood and ease of a summer’s day, plays with the changing dynamics of the different times of day, features authentic actors from around the world and uses light to engage the emotions. The soundtrack was created specifically for the video in collaboration with singer Julianna Townsend and a music production company.
GOALS OF THE FILM
To enhance the positive image of destinations in Germany around the world
– To promote tourism to Germany
– Maintain the 1st place as a cultural travel destination for Europeans
– Increase the volume of tourist traffic
– Boost foreign currency receipts
– Strengthen Germany’s profile as a business location
– Position Germany as a diverse and attractive travel destination
Travellers from abroad, interested in city trips.